so here goes..
Planning
---------
Few days ago, when I was studying at work, my mind was thinking of nonsense instead of my study material. I couldn't study as there were other thoughts came crashing my mind. I wished I could delete the cookies and temporary internet files from my mind and only concentrate on studying. During my study break, I went for a walk and bumped into a friend of mine, Blaise. I told him my concerns about not being able to concentrate and he gave me a piece of advice, which he received from his mentor. I find it really effective and started using it since then.
It is quite simple and straight forward.
All you have to do is to set a target for yourself for the day. Make sure the target is realistic and achievable. For example, if you set your target to complete 20 questions for the day. Do it. You can only go to bed once you finished the 20 questions. Do not slack. If you slack, that means you will finish it late and you will sleep late. If you finish it quickly, then you can go to bed early.
I find it quite effective and realised I have done more questions than I expect myself to do in a day. Most people have high expectations on themselves and ended up setting a high target to themselves. As long you achieved at least 80% of it, it is consider a success.
So work hard, study hard. God Bless!
xoxo
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment